Posts Tagged "Wonderform"
This is a fantastic project for any troop of any age. While my directions mention a football design since we’re in the midst of football season, you can customize it for any sport and use any combination of colors to represent either professional local teams or the girls’ school colors. The project is designed to be glued together, but if your girls are older you could easily alter the directions to sew the seams of the stadium pillow instead of glue.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Large white tote bag
- Iron on letters in team colors
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint – Slick White and Slick Brown
- Black fabric marker
- Ribbon of choice in team colors
- Poly-fil or pillow form
- All-Purpose glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Print out the pattern.
- cut the tote bag along the side to open.
- Cut one handle from the bag.
- Draw a football with the pencil in center of tote.
- Have an adult follow the directions on the letters and iron the letters onto the tote to say “Go Team”.
- Pour out a small amount of the brown and white paints onto a paper plate. Use a paintbrush to fill in the football design and let dry. Use white to make side and center lines.
- Using white slick paint bottle, draw stitch marks on the ball. Let dry.
- Glue sides of tote together, let dry.
- Fill opening with pillow form or Poly-fil and glue closed.
- Glue ribbon along sides and top of tote.
- Adults only should handle the iron and iron on the lettering.
- Adult supervision is required.