This is a great craft at camp or right before an outdoor trip, hiking or a short camping trip. You can tie this into a lesson about the importance of sunscreen and wearing a hat out in the sun. This project isn’t that messy at all, and only takes about 30 minutes.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Glitter visor
- Scalloped visor
- Foam stickers
- Glitter glue
- Decorative scissors
- Remove paper backing from foam pieces and add to visor.
- Personalize with foam letters along the bottom edge of the visor.
- Use paintbrush & glitter glue to embellish as desired.
- For added fun, use decorative scissors to give the edges of the visors a different look.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
Quick Shopping for This Project
- Fibre Craft Glitter Foam Visor-Lime
- Fibre Craft Glitter Foam Visor-Black
- Foam Visor W/Vinyl Coil-Hot Pink
- Darice Foam Stickers-5 oz./Dotty Alphabet
- Metallic Glitter Glue Pens 8Pk
- Assorted Kids Brush Tub
- Zig Zagz Decorative Scissors