This is a great project for Daisy scouts as it’s just peel & stick in terms of decoration. And chalk is safe for all ages. And it can easily be done in a short meeting.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Decorate Me box
- Black acrylic paint
- Creatology flower bucket
- White chalk
- Paint brush
- Paper towels
- Paper plate
- Paint box black and let dry.
- Remove paper backing from foam flowers and adhere on box.
- Use chalk to personalize.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
Quick Shopping for This Project
- Crafter’s Acrylic All Purpose Paint 2Oz.-Black
- Darice Foam Stickers-5 oz./Flower Power
- Hygieia Dustless Board Chalk white
- Assorted Kids Brush Tub
- Seventh Generation Natural Paper Towels
- AJM 6″ Paper Plates, White