In truth, this is less of a creation craft and more of a decoration and personalization craft. This is IDEAL for a Daisy troop… perfect for that young age range, not very messy, and no real construction required. This can easily be completed in a 30 minute meeting. Depending on the size of your troop, you can also get them involved in picking out the decorations you use by taking a field trip to the craft store to get the supplies the week before you do this activity.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Plastic sand pail with shovel.
- Permanent markers in various colors.
- Foam glitter stickers.
- Self-stick gems.
- Plastic water bottle.
- Use permanent markers to draw loopy flowers onto pail.
- Remove the backing from glittered foam flowers and place in the center of the drawn flowers.
- Embellish the flowers and leaves with self-adhesive gems.
- Remove the backing from the wave pieces and place at the top and bottom of the water bottle.
- Remove the backing from the fish and starfish and place on bottle.
- Embellish with the self-adhesive gems.