Posts Tagged "Personalized Ribbon Keychain"
Personalized Ribbon Keychains are an all-ages project, suitable for both young girls and still a fun, quick project for older girls. These instructions on aimed more for younger girls, but older girls can easily also do this project with access to more craft supplies to snazzy up their key chains a bit more. This can easily be done in 30 minutes and is very clean, as long as the fabric paint is kept under control by younger girls.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Cut a piece of ribbon 28″ long and two coordinating pieces 2″ long.
- Slip the key ring onto the long piece of ribbon. Fold it in half over the key ring and glue the ends together.
- Use the small pieces of ribbon to wrap around and glue over the seam of the other ribbons.
- Lightly draw the name onto the ribbon.
- Use the dimensional fabric paint to personalize and let dry.
- Adult supervision is required.