Posts Tagged "ornaments"
This Clothespin Reindeer is a great easy craft for younger girls. I used to make these with my grandmother too, so it’s a great family craft. You can use these very basic instructions or allow the girls to embellish the reindeer clothespins more with paints, glitter, ribbons, etc. Super easy and super cheap.
- Wood spring clothespins
- #12 flat brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Red mini pom poms
- Small wiggle eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Thick craft glue
- Honey Brown acrylic paint
- Paint wood area of three clothespins Honey Brown. Let dry.
- Position two clothespins side-by-side and adhere with glue.
- Position third clothespin in opposite direction and adhere to small end of double clothespins for reindeer head.
- Position and adhere eyes and pom pom nose.
- Adults should work with the hot glue gun only.