Posts Tagged "kids paint"
Craft Stick Picture Frames are great introductory craft project for Daisy scouts, and can be completed in a 30 minute meeting. It can be messy, so make sure the girls have old t-shirts that are okay to get paint on or smocks. These are terrific crafts to do around Mother’s Day and Father’s Day to frame cute pictures of the girls to give to Mom or Dad! You can also use a permanent marker to write messages on the craft sticks, like names or holiday messages.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Paint the pre-made wooden frame and craft sticks the same color of choice; let dry.
- Glue craft sticks to frame, two on each side.
- Choose the picture to insert. Use framing backing as template to draw around picture and then cut out.
- Place picture in frame.
- Be sure to use non-toxic paint. The paints linked above are washable and non-toxic for children.
- Check the wooden frames and make sure that they’re sanded and splinters are minimized.