Posts Tagged "Jingle Bell Wreath"
This Jingle Bell Wreath is a great holiday project for older girls. Depending on how well your girls’ motor skills are, you might attempt this project with a younger set of girls, but try doing this yourself to see how difficult it is for you before having girls attempt it.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Heavy gauge floral wire
- Jingle Bells – Red
- Jingle Bells – Green
- Jingle Bells – Gold
- Chenille stems – gold, green, red
- Broad width ribbon – red
- Make a circular loop with the heavy gauge floral wire.
- String bells along wire and fit them closely together around the length of the loop.
- Use a pipe cleaner to wind around the bells at either end of the loop to hold the wreath shape together in a circle.
- Tie a bow around a pipe cleaner and then tie that pipe cleaner around the part of the loop that was joined together.
- Adult supervision is required.
- Have all the materials ready before beginning the project.