3 Color Chevron Bracelets are a great project for girls to start in a short meeting or craft session and finish later in their down time. Please refer to the Friendship Bracelet Knots page for instructions on how to make the knots mentioned below.
Want to share photos of your troop and finished projects? Contact Us!
- Cut four 36″ lengths of color A, two 36″ lengths of color B, and two 36″ lengths of color C.
- Make sure the ends are even, loop one end and knot together. Pin or tape the loop to your work surface.
- Arrange the strands in this color order: A,A,B,C,C,B,A,A
- On the left side, make a left knot with A onto A. Repeat knot with A onto B, then with A onto C.
- On the right side, make a right knot with A onto A. Repeat with A onto B, then with A on C.
- Make a right knot in the center with A onto A to complete the V shape.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, working with the outside threads to the center.
- Once the bracelet is long enough for your wrist, tie a knot at the end, leaving a 4″ tail and trim.
- Wrap the bracelet around your wrist and tie the tail end to the looped end.
- Only older girls should use the safety pins to secure the starting end of the bracelet.